You are officially a registered participant of the inaugural International Orientation and Mobility Online Symposium!
Mark your calendar for January 25th and 26th.
What to expect:
As soon as the Symposium Agenda is set, we will send you an email with all of the details including descriptions and times for your live webinar sessions.
No later than 24 hours prior to the start of the Symposium, you will receive your Symposium Welcome Packet email that will contain:
- All of the links and passwords to each of your webinar sessions.
- Your Continuing Education Credit and Evaluation Forms.
- Any other details to ensure a happy and easy symposium experience for you.
By the way, your receipt should be in your inbox now.
What you can do now:
1. Get excited! This is the first tele-conference of it's kind! We are really making history here. Your students' lives are going to improve SO MUCH, just by you showing up for this event.
2. Make sure the email address email@example.com is not being sent to your spam, promotions, or updates folders. You will want ALL of the information coming your way.
3. Block off your schedule to be able to attend all of the sessions on January 25. Hey, you paid for them. Might as well take advantage.
4. Download the video conferencing application Zoom.us so you can get in to the sessions easily.
5*. Tell your friends! The more people we have join us, the more students we help!
Do you have any accommodations that you need? Let us know by filling out the form below.
Any questions? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you soon!